Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life is Like Running a Marathon

Wednesday, September 2, 2009


I was soo inspired by this awesome video that a lady named Jen Tucker put together about running the Boston Marathon. Very worthy of sharing. Thank you Jen!!!!! Here's the link, well worth your time....Life is Like Running a Marathon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTa840SYZc

This one is great to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZWx1nMx5oA

Sorry I don't know how to do video on here.

Andrea
............................................................................................

Attitude Change


I have a new respect for marathon runners. How do they do it over and over again? and Why? I ask that question a lot. I have days I feel uninspired and then I come across some awesome quote or get some awesome video on an e-mail and it gets me goin again.

This is hard....I am trying to keep a positive attitude. Just 2 more long runs before the reeeeally long run. We have 18 this weekend and 20 next weekend then 9 then 8 then 26.2...

I am always amazed at the neverending support of my family. I couldn't do this without my darling husband and a rocking running partner. I don't know how people do this alone. It definitely tests your mind, your head and your brain, and your body. It's days like this, after only 8 miles, and I'm beat and sore, and can't move very well, that I get discouraged. Maybe I should eat, that would help.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment